What you will do?
- Develops marketing material for B2B and B2C
- Prepares marketing strategy and implements it in coordination with the board
- Implements and maintains
a customerrelationship management
- updates and maintains the website
- contributes to blogging in a way to increase online sales
- visiting potential clients and closing contracts with them
- Planning and conducting marketing events.
- develop sales channels and maintain contact with Communication with European based clients
- In coordination with the board: prepare offer letters and
tailor madeoffers to clients
- Prepare applications for tenders and calls for proposal
- Sales and marketing experience in the Nepali context Fluency in Nepali and English – spoken and written
- Passion for the education sector of Nepali
- Experience in the education sector in Nepal
What we offer
- Working in a young and innovative team
- A work which changes the life of Nepalese
Foodat the workstation
- A good base salary + provision for successful deals.
No formal education required. Applicants with a lot of practical experience regardless of academic background are invited to apply.
Send us your CV and Motivation letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 11:00 am 31st of August 2019